 Technic / *10411 (-10)
  Small steering with suspension AND drive yep go for it!

Yup! Any challenge is a good challenge! And the more complex it is, the better. Good luck with the project, and please keep us updated about the progress. I think maybe this is interresting (URL) the smallest thing I have ever seen! Also I think (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

"jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:H4D7HC.Hsr@lugnet.com... (...) Why?? (and offcourse, I have done no research on this...) Probably because of the strength on stiff axels? (...) OK. Then I going to make it just for the fun (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

your susp is cool front and back i like it look at mine front susp (URL) back (URL) the second one back (URL) works ok i've got them in my model but it's not finished yet so i'll not show it now "Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thinner Diff (was: something i said?)

you could make that one stud thinner by placing it within a framework. now i have something else to work on... i did recently make on from a 24t gear but it rotates around one of the four holes off axis and is really only good for use in a sensor (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

Finally i can give credit where credit is due. I remember seeing the pics but checking my directory i didn't find a the original names so i couldn't remember who you were. anyways, proper credit will be given in the next day. regards, m. "Rick S" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  MOC: Technic-scale tower crane

Although it was completed a while ago, recent posts [1] have prodded me into making an official announcement. Check out this seven-foot-tall tower crane: (URL) aim was to create a functional model that would fit in with the style of classic Technic (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.org.ca.nalug) !!

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

Sorry! All trucks in a general has a stiff front axle. Im not sure about pick ups and SUVs, but for sure any given car has suspension the same way as your setup. not trucks! sorry! The latest buses from Scania uses has a stiff rear axle and split (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start

(...) Sorry! TAFE = Technical And Further Education is name given to tertiary institutions in Aus for technical rather than acedemic courses. They usually grant diplomas rather than degrees, but the distinction is grey at best... Also, by (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

"Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H4CLso.Asu@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) (URL) >Look at the photos in the (...) There is no problem, but I've tried to make a usefull small suspension system with only Lego parts and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

(...) Yeah, I also think you cheated..... but what's the problem????? It´s a very interesting suspension setup.... and very very very small. (...) That's a winning one..... I'll try to build one like that, but using this time full dampers or maybe (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact