 Technic / 8367
Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
And here is my contribution to the "smallest front wheel steering with
independent suspension but not with drive". I've probably cheated by using
only the springs from a small damper (part 731 & 732).   ;)
Here is the image; http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=256193
Ldraw file: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Steering/steering5.ldr
Look at the photos in the
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26085 folder and look for
Steering5_photo*.jpg files.

Yeah, I also think you cheated..... but what's the problem?????
It´s a very interesting suspension setup.... and very very very small.

Ok. Now then? Can it be even smaller than this??

That's a winning one..... I'll try to  build one like that, but using this
time full dampers or maybe rubber bands instead of coils taken from the
dampers... I'll post the designs when they're finished...

Lek vel!
(what language it is and what does it mean?-in english and spanish)