 Technic / *10366 (-10)
  Re: something i said?

(...) "feel" of a diff. pretty much i imagine this to be used in larger vehicles that need a more sturdy diff. looking back at the pics i think that i have to re-do the *.dat. now that i have had a chance to look again. i think that i just don't (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

These are pre-Technic gears. There are actually two types. One with a round hole in the middle which were released in the US/Canada by Samsonite, and a second with an axle hole in the middle that were released in Europe. They are not directly (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

<<snip>> Just checked mine and eight of them are all the 'old' version, I can not tell about the nineth since it's deep in a MOC. Four of them is from 8457 Power Puller, two replaced by LEGO, two from the RIS and one 8479 BarCode truck. One of the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

trimmed lugnet.technic,lugnet.robotics (...) Man! That's wild! You ARE the LEGOmaster! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: something i said?

(...) You've done nothing wrong as far as I know. Sometimes you just don't get a response and that goes for everybodey (except perhaps Jennifer who gets like a zillion :)). (...) that it's taken down for mantianance, until I scroll down. Perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

(...) No more since TLC probably put the lid on. (...) One _small_ forklift truck, one wheel loader with a small bucket (might be new, not good with buckets - it's yellow) and one dump-truck (three axles, looks like the smallest balloon wheel from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

(...) They appeared in several sets in the early 70's (URL) remember having an old idea book with plans for geared contraptions, but being frustrated because the gears were not available in the US at that time. I finally got my hands on some a few (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  R: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox

It's compact, but, in my opinion, it's going to tear apart - this is because of the spring pulling away the axles from the dark gray connectors, when the suspension is pushed down ('m not considering the counter-action caused by the grip of the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

(...) TJ (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

These are old, pre-Technic gears. --Jack Gregory "Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H415zC.CuA@lugnet.com... (...) unusual (...) the (...) pictures. (...) There (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact