 Storage / 971
  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) actually, I store my figs in a slightly different way than you, but in almost the exact same categories or sorting methods. The only way we differ is that I use a 40 bin parts case from target instead of baggies for all the accessories. Each (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) I've seen people sort theirs by taking their heads off, then by color/theme... i just can't do that though, yet :) (...) I find the whole tub full of bags full of accessories to be a but cumbersome... i was thinking of perhaps separating (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) One of the reasons I can't figure out how to seperate them is because I use torsos and heads from different themes all at one time. If I seperated them I'd be searching lots of different places just to put one fig together. (...) yeah, making (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) That's not a bad idea - though, i'd love to be able to keep *all* my towny type things available.. ie: not a separate "travel pack" but that would be the final sorting destiation... might not expand enough (eventually) :/ (...) lol! Technic? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)