 Storage / 929
Re: GATS Sneak Peak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 04:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Cary Clark writes:
Very impressive, Mike. I like your storage system, too.

Seen in:
and

I'm getting more and more convinced I need to buy some of that wire rack
shelving. Unfortunately, the consumer selection doesn't have the best sizes,
but I may check out the restaurant supply store on South Saunders street and
see what they have. I'd like a 24"x60" shelf unit, which would fit nicely
beside my computer desk and dramatically reduce the unstacking to get to the
right box, not to mention make the whole thing a lot more sturdy.

Frank