 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 233
Re: GATS Sneak Peak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 00:53:12 GMT

Very impressive, Mike. I like your storage system, too.
Cary

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I have been working on some buildings for my sections of the GATS layout
and
thought I would post some in-progress pictures.  Here is a sneak peak of
some of the things I have been working on and a few pictures of the mess
that is my home office / LEGO room.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders