 Storage / 829
  Source for Plano Tackle Boxes

My local Wal-Mart is no longer carrying the 3700 and 3730 Plano Tackle boxes that I like. Does anyone know of another retailer (K-Mart, Target, etc.) that carries these? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes

My local Wal-Mart is no longer carrying the 3700 and 3730 Plano Tackle boxes that I like. Does anyone know of another retailer (K-Mart, Target, etc.) that carries these? Mike Try Lowe's for the newer versions that hold the inserts better. Thanx, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes

(...) Both Wal-Marts near me stopped selling them in early January. I've bought my last few at Kmart, which still carries them. I checked one Target, but they didn't have any tackle boxes (they didn't have a fishing section at all) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

"Timothy Carl Buchheim" <tcb@cs.hmcSPAM.edu> wrote in message news:3AA5CABD.34FF17...PAM.edu... (...) boxes (...) etc.) (...) One thing about living in the south is virtually every large retailer has a fishing department. I am almost postitive that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes

(...) I'm not sure what Target carries now. They clearanced their boxes last year (which weren't Plano but were much better than the old Plano and slightly better than the new Plano). The Lowes in Cary still had some (I bought some a couple weeks (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes

(...) Found another place which has them... The Big Lots on Western Blvd. in Raleigh next to the Food Lion (heading into town from the Beltline). Frank (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)