 Storage / 815
  KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

I think these are by Akro-Mills, the company that everyone raves over. This seems to be a really good deal. I'm going by my SuperK today to try to get some. Here is a pic of the ad. Buy one get one free. (URL) BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

Ben Those are made by Stack-on, Akro-Mills are available at Wal-Marts only around here. Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

IMO, the Akro-Mils cabinets are much better if you can find them in your area. For one thing they stack nicely, and securely. While KMart is selling the "Stack"-on brand, they do not stack at all. They slide right off of each other. A slight bump (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

Can you buy at KMart or SuperK these same things at advertised price on Blue Light? Alan C Pflugerville, Texas (...) This (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

IMO, the Akro-Mils cabinets are much better if you can find them in your area. For one thing they stack nicely, and securely. While KMart is selling the "Stack"-on brand, they do not stack at all. They slide right off of each other. A slight bump (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

(...) The link below is to a flyer for their in-store specials, good at all kinds of K-Marts I believe. I didn't even look for these on the web site on sale. I don't think you'll find them however. BEN (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

(...) If these are the cabinets that are 18-1/4" high x 14-1/4" wide x 6-1/4" deep with opaque grey plastic cabinet and clear plastic drawers they still sell these at Menard's stores in the Twin Cities area. I have bought 16 on sale recently for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)

(...) Go to the Akro-Mils web site ((URL) and see if they're listed. You can also get their 1-800 number from that site and call and ask. I was able to order some of their spiffy industrial storage units through a local distributor that I learned (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping)