 Storage / 795
  Re: Storage and Sorting...

Jeff, Man, you place looks almost like mine, although I have my business stuff and my personal stuff in the same room now. I have not used my collection to a great extent since I started TSSC, and it shows. Hopefully I will ahve time again. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

Jeff & All, (...) Indeed, but I think in the next couple of months will come down. Taxes and restocking always takes time. I have bough some garage doors and am planning on a big fire station and a American Shell gas station for the next train show (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) heh, you haven't seen my bedroom yet. :) Its worse. :) (...) :( (...) Yup, and hopefully I can find one of Yurika from Nadesico at this weekend's Katsucon convention! :) Jeff P.S. The names are spelled Aeris (or Aerith) and Sephiroth. :) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)