 Storage / 704
  Cleaning white parts that are yellowed

Well after testing this a couple of times (and thanks to Klaas Meijaard for bringing it to my attention) here's what I found to be an excellent way to get those yellowed white parts to look as new again... A chloride solution (I used a product (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cleaning white parts that are yellowed

(...) For those Americans (and possibly others) who may not have much knowledge of chemistry, Jan-Albert is talking about bleach (though my bottle of bleach is only a 5% solution, not the 30% Jan-Albert mentions - which probably explains why Cary (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)