 Storage / 621
    Re: Cheap clear storage —Robert M. Dye
    (...) Oh, man, I forgot about that. Here, we have to go searching for some place that will take them. So I do not feel bad about cutting them up. I should warn you that this does not ALWAYS work. I had some where I had Sam's and Coke, and the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Cheap clear storage —Steve Bliss
   (...) Thanks for the warning. It's probably worth the $.20 risk. (...) Many grocery stores have got these way-cool machines that you feed your bottles and cans into. They read the UPC barcode for all the containers, and spit out a refund slip that (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)