 Storage / 598
597  |  599
Subject:
Best storage option for RCXs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:23:50 GMT

Anyone have a good suggestion for safely storing several RCXs?

I think I have 8 RCXs now - yes, I've lost count...  It's fun when your
employer sells Mindstorms sets, and you can get them using an employee
discount!  <grin>

I'm trying to find a small tackle box that would hold the RCXs without them
bouncing around too much, and maybe have some extra space for sensors, wires,
etc...

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam', or reach me at  'gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com' )