 Storage / 604
Re: Best storage option for RCXs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Gerlach writes:
Anyone have a good suggestion for safely storing several RCXs?

I think I have 8 RCXs now - yes, I've lost count...

Always nice to hear of someone who loses count of something (as long as it's
not Timmy or JarJar figs). :-)

Anyhoo, I don't have an answer per se but do have a reminder that I think is
worth repeating:

Don't forget to take your batteries out! This applies to all battery boxes,
RCX bricks, microscouts, etc, but especially the RCX as the cost to replace it
is high. Batteries eventually corrode and leak yucky stuff.

++Lar