 Storage / 581
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matthew Miller writes:
We use one of those things from the hardware store with lots of tiny plastic
drawers for small technic parts. Bigger things go in boxes from Ikea:
<http://www.ikea-usa.com/content/products/prods/moppe.asp>. They've got
several sizes -- some better than the one pictured.

I had my entire lego collection (minus technic, which is in 2 toolboxes) in
two of the ikea chests pictured. That was, until I sorted all the town sets
which had been gathering dust under the stairs. My lego is now in the two
chests and about 20 shoeboxes and ice cream containers. I will probably buy
some more ikea chests, but I have managed to find a small toolchest for
smaller parts. I will probably look for different storage systems as well.

Mike