 Storage / 580
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:11:03 GMT

Auto243 <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
I am sure that many people have run into the same problems storing their
enormous lego collections.  I am looking for some ideas on large containers
that work well for storing a sorted collection.  I was considering tool
boxes and fishing boxes, but I would need quite a few.

We use one of those things from the hardware store with lots of tiny plastic
drawers for small technic parts. Bigger things go in boxes from Ikea:
<http://www.ikea-usa.com/content/products/prods/moppe.asp>. They've got
several sizes -- some better than the one pictured.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/