 Storage / 553
  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

(...) Where do you live in all that?:-) (...) If storage is the biggest complaint from your parents, you are not doing too bad compared to parents who say, "Maybe you should get rid of your Lego." (...) Overall, I prefer shoebox sized Rubbermaid (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

(...) In the computer room! Hehe... (...) Oh, they want me to get rid of it, but they wouldn't dare suggest that. ;-) And anyway, lego is the only thing keeping me in the U.S., that and the fact that it would be hard to live alone at 16. My parents (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)