 Storage / 496
  LEGO bake test

Let me follow up on my earlier pos about LEGO baking/heat testing. In a second, completely un-scientific test, I set my oven at roughly 150 Fahrenheit (I did not have a baking thermometer to measure accurately). I put a few yellow 2x4 bricks within (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO bake test

(...) Is is possible to melt the plastic without burning it? It would be fun to do some experiments with those sand-molding kits and say some train windows :) KL (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO bake test

(...) Train windows!?! Sacrilege! I think I might leave some "test bricks" in various configurations in my attic this summer, along with a thermometer that has memory for a max reading. Now, I *know* you shouldn't leave it in your car. The local (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO bake test

(...) The lego Gods will be angry and won't bring Lego Direct until the proper sacrifice has been made ... 1) 1 Lego Metroliner ... MISB (which could mean anything by e-bay standards, no?) 2) 20 Pitchforks 3) ... ;) -- pn (Eric - you're nuts. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO bake test

(...) Umm, I diddn't mean melt the train windows :) I meant make certain impressions in the sand-mold with them, melt some town Jr. car chassis and pour it in the mold. Actually I doubt it would be good enough quality, but it would be a fun (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO bake test

(...) So, what you are really saying is, that you want to create your own, KEVIN LOCH clearly inferior knock-off clones. There are easier ways of doing that. I'll show you sometime... RichHave Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)