 Storage / 464
    Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone, Well, it's finally happened. My collection is growing by almost 30% this month--I'm parting out over 180 unopened sets. This means that my bin system is now completely inadequate; I've bought larger bins, I'm running out of room, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Chris Lannan
     (...) I recommend sending them to me, in Cincinnati. i guarantee that no mold will develop, no dust will have a chance to settle ;) Chris (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Remy Evard
     braunli1@pilot.msu.edu (Mr L F Braun) wrote in (...) I've got a system I'm fairy happy with, but it also has some subjective weirdness. Over the last year I've grown convinced that any sorting system for a growing collection will constantly have to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Frank Filz
      Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D6A27.88A49CDB@p...su.edu>... (...) I've got an adaptive storage method. Pieces start off in PLANO type containers (I use the brand Target sells which has twice as many divider positions as the PLANO ones and the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —William A. Swanberg
   I can't answer your second question, but as to your first, there is one right answer as to how to sort your Legos: whatever works best for you. My personal preference is to sort everything by size, as I easily see the different colors and pick out (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term —Chris Phillips
   (...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)