 Storage / 326
  Re: Wohoo!!! Sorted it all!

I will never stop until I sort them all! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Scott S. Check this out! (URL) Scott E. Sanburn CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Ann Arbor, MI Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) Page: (URL) more people I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wohoo!!! Sorted it all!

(...) a bunch of Freestyle buckets and other sets amounting to 5500 pieces. Still need to finish sorting the minifigs and accessories. Total time was probably about 10-12 hours, maybe a little less (it was done mostly in three evenings). I find the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.storage)