 Storage / 284
  The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS LIST FROM ISRAEL????? I found the perfect sotrage containers for LEGO's. The only problem is that they are manufactured in Israel and distributed very scarce in the U.S. The company name is "ZAG" and the product name of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

(...) The company's website is www.zag.co.il but there is no useful supplier data therein. They have lots of different storage products. Paul Sinasohn Acappella Bass and Technical Trainer just starting with Lego (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

Hi, I'm from Israel, and here we have these Pack 'n Latch producteds, in all the hardware and home appliance. Most of them are the Regular pack 'n Latch, in aconfiguration of 4 low drawers and two deep ones. You can also disasable each of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

In lugnet.storage, thou, Clay Aucoin (caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com), hast wrytted... (...) [Feature list snipped] I know this was posted awhile ago, but I've had zero luck locating these containers that sound really great. The Home Depots in my area (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

RE: ZAG containers mucho snippage (...) I don't know whether they have stores in SF, but I was at the Container Store here in Dallas, and they had several ZAG products. They look pretty neat. Also had some Plano setups with 3-4 small trays, maybe 7" (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)