 Storage / 275
  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

(...) If I had a dedicated LEGO room, or even a dedicated LEGO desk, I wouldn't have a need to put it away when not building. Right now, living in a small flat, I need to put it away to be able to live a life besides the LEGO related one. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.storage)