 Storage / 202
  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) They are. At least we have them in Norway. I think the name is a rip-off from the original Lancia Stratos, though. <PLUG TYPE=SHAMELESS> For a LEGO Stratos, come to (URL) TYPE=SHAMELESS> Fredrik (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

Ahh... So you are the man behind the Lego Stratos. Bravo, Bravo (Or to stick to the Fiat/Lancia thing... Brava. Hehehe) I do have one small request if you like making exotic cars... Try the Lancia Zaggato or Scorpion. I'd do it but I lack quite a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)