 Storage / 1586
1585  |  1587
Subject:
Tape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:10:20 GMT

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice on how to safely remove
masking tape and packing tape from old lego boxes?  I seem able to remove the
tape without tearing but am left with a layer of extreamly sticky stuff - anyone
got any ideas on how to remove this?  i thought about meths but am a little
afraid about the effect on the print.  ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Anna