 Storage / 1585
1584  |  1586
Subject:
Baby Food Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:17:42 GMT

Greetings, Earth Mortals!
     Have you seen these:  http://www.gerber.com/newproditem?npid=17 ?  Sorry
that's the only picture I can find right away; I'd have posted my own pics, but
our home computer system is not operating within normal parameters.
     For you new Parent-FOLs, Gerber has a line of baby foods labelled 1st, 2nd,
3rd foods that come in these nice little plastic recloseable rectangular packs,
about 1.5"x3" or so with varying heights.  The lids hold on great.  These make
great little sorting or storage containers, and you could easily make something
like one of the Akro-Mills drawer boxes with these.
     Perfect for all your little 1x pieces!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander