 Storage / 1520
Re: STORAGE OF PARTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:
The never ending question. How do we as builders store our parts? I think I have
found the answer. Stanley and Walmart. Stanley has a perfect storage container.
It has two different sides with different size compartments. Then there are
drawers to flow through to each side. The best part is that this storage
container locks everything in place. The only store I could find this container
was at Walmart.

Any one else have any storage ideas?

Larry
AZLUG

Larry, could you please post some more info about these containers, such as
pictures, price, product name and number, etc., so that we know which product
you are talking about?

Thanx,
KDJ

FUT->lugnet.storage