 Marketplace / Shopping / 12061
Re: STORAGE OF PARTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:51:11 GMT

azfirewolf writes:
The never ending question. How do we as builders store our parts? I think I have
found the answer. Stanley and Walmart. Stanley has a perfect storage container.
It has two different sides with different size compartments. Then there are
drawers to flow through to each side. The best part is that this storage
container locks everything in place. The only store I could find this container
was at Walmart.

Any one else have any storage ideas?

See lugnet.storage for a whole lot of past discussions on this point...

--
William R Ward               bill@wards.net             http://bill.wards.net
   Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/