 Storage / 1526
Re: STORAGE OF PARTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Larry Lesser wrote:
http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=HT+ZAG+USA+MIX&TYPE=PRODUCT&PARTNUMBER=14166&SDesc=Tool++Organizer

It cost about $12 or so. Now that I have bought 5 the Walmarts near me our OUT/

Larry, thanx for the extra info.  Those do look interesting, although they
are a little space-hungry when fully open.  But I certainly like the vertical
design for storing on shelves, rather having to stack them on top of each
other like the horizontal types.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203