 Storage / 1496
Re: Cleaned up the LEGO room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:29:05 GMT

Good deal JT, we as long time fans have our work cut out for us.

LOL, it 'builds' up. Pun intended, hrrr hrrr.

I have spent the last 3 months sorting every day.
I had a couple of sorting parties where friends came over and helped.
I begged for help and the snacks and beverages did the rest.
Good thing I built 7 Little Bots to do the job for me. NOT.

So now I am proud to say, ALL my Lego is sorted by color.
Of course sub sorting can go on infinetly.

Now there is just the little matter of a over flowing 39 Gallon Tub of solid
black Lego that needs to be tackled. Horded and collected for 5 years now.
Time to try to make a dent.

Ahh, I think I'll build some more stuff first.

btw, I was telling my friends, errrr, sorters, that this a chore all Lego Fans
have to do, so I didn't want to hear about any sore hands.

lol