 Storage / 1495
  Cleaned up the LEGO room

This weekend I finally got around to cleaning up my LEGO room, it has been such a disaster for the past few months and has made it hard to do any building. (URL) not a very large room and I have to share part of it with my wife's "scrap (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cleaned up the LEGO room

Good deal JT, we as long time fans have our work cut out for us. LOL, it 'builds' up. Pun intended, hrrr hrrr. I have spent the last 3 months sorting every day. I had a couple of sorting parties where friends came over and helped. I begged for help (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)