 Storage / 1473
RE: A Monumental Task
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:53:41 GMT

So, I am storing everything in plastic ziploc bags and then placing those in the
same drawers the parts were in, and using masking tape to secure the drawers
closed. The instructions are going into a couple of 55 quart containers, also
sealed in ziploc bags.

Good luck with the move. Beware masking tape and the evils of what the
adhesive will do when left in contact with some plastics!

I second the suggestion for using plastic shipping wrap. Sure, it's
ecologically bad, but it is recyclable. Masking tape, when left on
plastic for more than a few days will transform them and leave a
sticky residue or worse.

I hate masking tape. I know, I sound a bit bitter about it :-)

Ralph