 Storage / 1459
Re: Luis Baixinho's storage solution?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Luis Baixinho wrote:
I've got the store cabinets on various locals stores and as far i know, they are
made here, in portugal. But i think there are similar things in US.

They are metallic and the recipients are plastic, the only thing that i didn't
like is the price. between 7,5 and 10 euros each :(

But a friend talk me about other recipients. the recipients that retailers use
to store gums/candys. here, in portugal, they are similar to the cabinets that i
use, and if you know a retailer, maybe they are free too :)

regards

LBaixinho

:( I knew that was gunna happen. Had the same problem searchign the internet.
FOund this really cool lookin storage system and the only website that talked
about them was all in german. :( Sigh..

Ive found some seemingly similar American versions but the key difference is
that they arent as 'modular' as those.  Youll find one or two that look the
same, but they will only come in one or two drawer configurations and the
configurations are usually huge.  I was looking for something that was smaller
with more variety.

Back to the searching board I guess.

Thanks though for your help.