 Storage / 138
    Re: Workspace —Steve Bliss
   (...) I've had lofts with stairs. Well, somewhere between stair-steps and a ladder. It's a matter of selective compression. Lofts are useful in another way--in college, I put my alarm clock on the 'main floor'. That way, I'd have to get up to turn (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Workspace —Mike Stanley
   (...) I did that once. Only once because in my sleep I reached out to my roommate's bookshelf (about pillow level next to my bed), grabbed a dictionary, and hurled it across the room at the clock. I never woke up. My roomie showed up a couple hours (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)