 Storage / 1375
  Re: Moving your sorted brick cross-country

Aaron & All, (...) Having moved from Flint, Michigan to Ann Arbor, Michigan to South Bend, Indiana to Osceola, Indiana, all within the last 5 years or so, I have a bit of experience here with this. Plano boxes - I found that if you put them in a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving your sorted brick cross-country

I also recently moved across country. The company paid for the move so I had professional movers. (...) and (...) Yup these went fine. The professional movers pack things very well with paper (crumpled so as to provide good cusioning). I don't think (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.storage)