 Storage / 1290
    The opposite works for me —David Simmons
   After purchasing LOTS of Iris drawer units and sorting my collection, I can't imagine going back to the Rubbermaid tubs and ziploc bags I had before. It took almost a half an hour to haul out the tubs, open them all up and arrange them in such a way (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: The opposite works for me —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I have begun going the same way. I have been buying up Plano boxes and sorting my sorted ziplock bags into them. So far I have about a third of my collection moved to this solution (it is not cheap but I think it is worth it) and I find it a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage)