 Storage / 1263
  Sorting tray suggestion.

Hi! I've read a lot of threads about what to use when sorting and/or building. Most seem to favour the old plastic trays that came with larger sets. I got another idea when I was doing some serious cleaning in the kitchen. In our drawers we have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

(...) I have yet to find the ideal sorting tray. So far, the old plastic inserts work the best for me. The 24 compartment trays from the Christmas calendar sets are also highly useful. Another useful thing I have for sorting is a shallow serving (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

(...) I use a 8457 Power Puller box that I ripped the lid of. (...) I do this too, plates, bricks (and slopes), Technic bricks, special parts and Technic special parts (anything Technic that's not a brick or plate). (...) In my second stage sort (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

Call me the resurrector of old threads. :D Just as a comment.. I just got a parts organizer like you use in the shop. With clear plastic trays that come out and just pull out all the trays and line them up. You can see whats in each tray through the (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

(...) <> (...) <> (...) Yes, I too have yet to find the ideal arrangement. I have been using the 3-drawer Sterlite and variable clear plastic boxes. (...) Sounds like a good idea. Thanks. (...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Permanent bins sounds like a (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.storage)