 Storage / 1215
  Re: Silly storage question

(...) I tend to fall into the "better safe than sorry" camp. That is, I personally like to keep most of my bricks apart. Though I must admit that I have a couple things that have been together for the better part of a year now. However, the vast (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Silly storage question

(...) Indeed it is. This overall theme of how to store things is a perennial question, and I suspect that there are those that tire of it, but I for one always enjoy hearing different perspectives on it. Don't worry that you're obsessing over (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)