 Storage / 121
    Re: Workspace —Chris Moseley
    TooMuchDew <wtoenjes@PioneerPla....infi.net> wrote (...) It's a known solution. I've tried to get Sanjay to let me build him one, but he wimped out. I get out of it by having lots of space in my room dedicated to Lego. But my ceiling is high enough (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Workspace —Sarah Heacock
   (...) What is a MDF? Is this a bedstand you made yourself? (...) What is a CoD? Sarah (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Workspace —Chris Moseley
   Perhaps a Princess... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote (...) Medium density fibreboard - it's processed timber, sort of like sausages are processed meat (lets not argue the details). It's cheap and easy to work (has no grain). And it looks nice once it's (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)