 Storage / 1032
    Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution —Terry King
   Take a look at: (URL) a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution: After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

        RE: Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution —Ralph Hempel
     (...) Terry, That's a great box you've found. And I like the extra information on how you sort on the web page. I'm sure that you've already seen this, but my Tackle box is a bit bigger, and more expensive - but the big benefit is storage for 'bots (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution —Mark Peterson
   (...) I bought one of these on Friday for the RIS 1.0 + Accessory set. Works great I hade every thing in baggies in the box & was hard to build anything but now it is organized. One thing I did differently is I put a few small boxes in the bottom (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)