 Storage / 1027
  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Are those the ones with the non-removable partitions?! I love those! Why would they be discontinued? For the past week or so I've been sorting my stock of red, and a few more of those Plano cases would be super handy for 1x1's et al... Dave! (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:GKL7tq.L0C@lugnet.com... (...) Why (...) more (...) Unfortunatly, no. These seem to be the big plano tackle box of choice but the inserts slide out easily. I frequently have tiny pieces creep (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Jon & Dave The "new" plano boxes (I got mine from Lowes) have more compartments (same number of dividers though) and the dividers STAY put! They have been out for about a year now. HTH Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)