 Storage / *965 (-10)
  RE: Storing Instruction booklets...

Go to Buy.com and search A4, they have 3 binders and 2 sheet protector packs Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction booklets...

(...) Luckily in Britain we use the A system so we have lever arch binders and clear plastic punched pockets which fit (even the Silver Truck instructions just fit into one). I use four ring binders (3 of) which minimises the pockets tearing through (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction boolets...

"Z. Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message news:GHELLK.F3s@lugnet.com... (...) Currently I just keep them in a large storage tub. I wish I had a binder that was big enough for A4 pages. Then I'd use thin magazine holders to keep a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Storing Instruction boolets...

Howdy y'all, How do you store your instruction booklets? I mean what is the most effective way to do so? Thanks, -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Compete LEGO Cargo System for $40

(...) This ends tonight, so if you want one of these, jump on it. -Rob. (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How do you store all that?

(...) Welcome, Aimee! People have found many different ways to store their LEGO collections. Methods are often based on the quantity of pieces, their building style, and space constraints. I'm sure a lengthly FAQ could be written about this (I've (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wow. I own a House. It has a Basement. I see a monster LEGO setup in my future

(...) My dream setup for a Lego room would have a large permanent wood table in the shape of the letter 'U' The width would be 3 or 3 1/2 baseplates across (the 32 x 32 stud variety). The edges would have a slight upward lip to hold the baseplates (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: A difficult task...

(...) It all depend how big your collection is. If you do not know what to do, go and read this (again). (URL) will find out, that sorting your collection is a neverending process. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

  Re: A difficult task...

(...) I sorted by color for many years, but I don't think it's a good idea. I recently switched to sorting by type of element, and find it to be much more useful. The main problems with sorting by color are: 1. It's hard to find the right element (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

  Re: A difficult task...

(...) Thanks for replying! I was going to do color.. now I definately will.. but I'm afraid I have to delay this project, 'cause I'm going to camp tomorrow, and I'll be gone for about a week.. but, to all who are interested, I'm gonna put a couple (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact