 Storage / *1055 (-5)
  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) Iris is the brand. Their units are available in quite a few places. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Need help ID'ing storage system!

Hey all, Recently, I reorganized my entire collection with this terrific storage system I found at Target. It's a set of clear plastic drawers, three large, four small. The coolest thing about this particular system is that each drawer has it's own (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  100 cubic feet!

I just found out that my Lego collection has reached 100 cubic feet. Apparently it is not going to all fit into Bedroom #2. While I was outside, my wife carefully packed it for shipment. Assisted by her mother, it took 12 hours. About 1/3 of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GpqnME.F99@lugnet.com... (...) by (...) Hi James - Nice storage system! I have somewhat similar, but haven't invested in the large drawers yet. A note to all - please continue discussing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"Matthew Ferguson" <raptorraptor73@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpLsF0.n0B@lugnet.com... (...) hassle (...) Hi Matthew - There's a whole group centered around discussing this. lugnet.storage. I crossposted and set the followups to there. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact