 Star Wars / 98
Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:32:40 GMT

Once upon a time, Pawel Nazarewicz <orpawel@aol.com> wrote:

Sup,

Check out this post on RTL about minifig scans:

"Subject: New Star Wars Lego images
From: apawlus@primenet.com (Ad-Man)
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 1998 3:20 PM

I was sent pics of 11 minifigs this morning, 10 of which are definitely
Star Wars.   I've never heard from the guy before, his story-- and the
images-- appear real enough for me to post 'em.   Take a look:

http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus

--Adam
of go figure! magazine, JediNet Collecting, and ASWN
Visit AGONN: http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus
Star Wars, Squirrel Nut Zippers, TMBG, and other fun news"

So how the question is... Are they real, or just clever and meticulous
work by someone?

They must be fakes.  Just look at
<http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus/images/lego/pilot.jpg>.  It's got a
*plain* smiley face.  There's no way LEGO would let one of those go
out the door.

Steve