 Star Wars / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:42:14 GMT

Sup,

Check out this post on RTL about minifig scans:

"Subject: New Star Wars Lego images
From: apawlus@primenet.com (Ad-Man)
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 1998 3:20 PM

I was sent pics of 11 minifigs this morning, 10 of which are definitely
Star Wars.   I've never heard from the guy before, his story-- and the
images-- appear real enough for me to post 'em.   Take a look:

http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus

--Adam
of go figure! magazine, JediNet Collecting, and ASWN
Visit AGONN: http://www.primenet.com/~apawlus
Star Wars, Squirrel Nut Zippers, TMBG, and other fun news"

So how the question is... Are they real, or just clever and meticulous
work by someone?

Pawel
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/