 Star Wars / 93
Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:55:45 GMT

There are a lot of main characters missing, and quite a few background
characters.. which suggests that the full range is going to be quite
big!

Hmmm.. I'll check up RTL to avoid duplication of ideas etc :)
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!