 Star Wars / 9567
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) No, it is an Ep4-6 model. He has modeled as he having the cowlings, even with a silver cowling instead of golden on one of his legs. I thought that Todd was a "detail" man..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) All right, I stand corrected. I looked at the rickety hollow body and didn't look at the legs. --Todd (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) But this points out why the 2000 Technic droid sets 'worked': the EP1 droids were all skeletal and exposed mechanisms. Very TECHNIC-ish. The TECHNIC models were not accurate, strictly speaking. The bits were in the wrong places, the way they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)