 Star Wars / 9557
    Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Eric Lanteigne
   (...) True, true (like in the Wassup ad) There are several problems that now plagues the Technic Sets (yes I am a fan and yes I will own those two). First: where are the studs? This is how a Lego brick is recognized worldwide. Bring back the studded (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Vanishing from technic since at least 1996. It's okay, in my mind, as long as it all remains compatible. Duplo -> System -> Technic. (And -> Znap, but that's not exactly the same progression.) (...) So are the black connecter pegs technic? Or, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)