 Star Wars / 9537
    Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) <snip> (...) I am not sure exactly how Eric J. meant what he said to be taken but I read it as such... "not about the imagination to see something that isn't there" I think to at least a few of us we don't see a Stormtrooper. I know you see a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) look at it the more it looks like a Stormtrooper. I think we should reserve judgement on these new sets until we can hold them in our hands and play with them... All we've got is a 2D (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)