 Star Wars / 9437
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I accept your point when it applies to some extreme examples of this, and I too sometimes find myself questioning the relevance of certain official lego models, but I do not see that this can be applied globally. Many of these parts (half (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I admit that I am not an accomplished Technic builder by any means; I suppose that it is just a matter of preference on my part. I do think that the range of new connecting pieces is very useful and quite overdue. I just don't care much for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

Yep, I agree. I actually don't but technic anymore just for the reason that these beam pieces are not LEGO enough. The main pieces they use are the L-shaped studless beam mentioned above. They also use way too many rods and those giant molded (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)