 Star Wars / 9378
    Re: about chewie in the atst —James Simpson
   (...) I hope that you are right, but I think that it is the Emperor inside the shuttle...the fig seems to have markings on the face that are very similar to the Emperor's. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: about chewie in the atst —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Actually, if you look at the picture very closely it looks like just a standard smiley. I think the "markings" you're seeing are just an effect of lighting through the cockpit "glass." Besides, the Emporer would never pilot his own shuttle... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: about chewie in the atst —Jay Cal
   (...) Sorry to tell you this but your link is dead. Greetz, Jay Oh before I forget I made a povray of the shuttle (I don't know if I got it exactly right but it's close) here: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: about chewie in the atst —Bryan Hodges
   (...) (URL) should work. That's a pretty slick rendering. It's too bad we don't see what the back end looks like yet... -Bryan (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)