 Star Wars / 9366
    Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Eric Joslin
   (...) And I meant to say, when I was a kid, I thought Stormtroopers were robots. Heh. Hey! I was, like, 4! Gimmee a break! eric (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Jason Maxwell
   (...) I think I was older before I figured out that there were real people in Stormtroopers... (Never mind the fact that Luke and Han get in the suits, obviously they just ripped the panels off the robots! Yeah, that's it...I was an idiot when I was (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Well, heck, there was a real person in C-3PO as well, so I think we can be forgiven... (...) Yeah! I'll never forget when it finally dawned on me... it was an issue of Marvel's Star Wars title that made it fairly painfully clear. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)